Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Some Love Notes

This is mush and you wouldn't believe me if I say I sent this to someone I love today. It's a great feeling to love somebody.

i love you and i want to live forever loving you
i want to be forever young for you
and if we really grew old
we'll grow old loving each other

It's an aftershock musing at the lyrics of Alphaville, a song called Forever Young. I love that song. It makes me believe that I could actually be forever young and live forever loving that special someone.

5 comments:

howling said...

This is quite sad, but it's lovely. Kind of stuff you would expect from someone sad. Bit like me actually. I like the expletive feel of this blog. I'm going to register a blogrolling thingie.. Do you mind if I add you?

Unknown said...

Hala

That probably explains why there's something different about you these past few days.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sure you could add me on your blogroll. Thanks! :) @howling

Oh no! No need to really be very observant, okay. Thanks for dropping by. @ momel

Miss Blogger said...

Sweet! Wish someone would send me a love note.. heheh

Unknown said...

Yes I totally agree. While its sweet to receive some love notes from someone it's even a lot sweeter when you give it to the one. :)