Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Message in a bottle

This is a repost from Thursday September 22, 2005 blog at http://360.yahoo.com/jambatiquin

I have been re-aranging the room and did some cleaning as well. I've encountered a lot of rubbish. Put them on a bin. One of the scratch papers read:
  • Go for someone who makes you smile ' cause only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Hope you find that person.
  • The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves and not to twist them w/ our own image - otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.'
  • It hurts to love someone & not be loved in return. But what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
  • There are things you'd love to hear, but you would never hear it from the person you would like to hear from, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it w/ his heart.
    I realized it was my big sister's handwriting and thought of how much these things mean/meant to her. So I posted it here hoping this would find its way through.

I realized it was my big sister's handwriting and thought of how much these things mean/meant to her. So I posted it here hoping this would find its way through.

4 comments:

thinkerthird said...

I guess it's a forwarded message through SMS or e-mail. I could remember I received that message before. It's a good eye-opener. I was able to realize at that time that I was too afraid of failing to be loved back without me exerting any efforts of showing my love. At least I could smile now saying to myself, "I've tried."

Unknown said...

Yes I would thought so, it's probably an SMS before it got out as a scratch paper version and now is pinned on this blog. One of those things that one would like to keep but is on a scratch paper and you would have to throw it out one way or the other.

Yes I agree it's an eye opener about common notions if you want to go about jumping into relationships or at least getting into it. Thanks for leaving a comment, it's greatly apprecieated :)

Unknown said...

true, true. most especially that bit about not finding the courage to let them know how you feel.

I'm the kind of person who can't live with regrets, so I go for something I believe in with reckless abandon. Sometimes, you need to throw caution to the wind and see what happens next. That's what makes life more interesting, don't you think?

Unknown said...

I like the part where you said reckless abandon. It makes me think I should try it sometimes. I've tried a few times and it was tough.