Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After exactly 4 years...

It's been a while. A lot of things have changed. It is still the same me. Let's just say that I have been on a very exciting roller coaster ride and still is together with the person I have been in love with for almost 4 years now. It is funny how we have grown so much since that time. I still feel the same old feeling that I had before. Reading through and re-visiting this blog puts me into a trance and transports me into a fantastic world of nostalgia and sweet joy.

It is amazing at times to think that we have been on this for quite a very long time already, enjoying the present and I am still looking forward for a great future ahead with her. Funny thing is that, crazy me even tried to play with some of those online stuff that predicts your future baby and future appearances as well. I can see clearly, as the sun is shining through the day, that our future is bright and even though we face hardships, we are facing it together.

It gets me to a genesis of events and made me realize how we had started it. It got me through all the good news as gospels of the present and that there is a very bright revelation ahead of me with the person I love the most. And if we will be joined by God, not even the most powerful man can separate us.

No comments: